Revision notes for O level Physics coursework
The notes available here are great for revision and studying on the go. The O Level Physics content here is equivalent to the Physics required to obtain American high school diploma. If this is too basic for you, you can read up on A Level Physics (equivalent to Advanced placement) Most of the topics have multiple-choice questions (MCQs) quiz for you to practice. The list with all the quizzes can be found here.
- Measurement Of Physical Quantities
- Speed, Velocity and Acceleration
- Turning Effect Of Forces
- Mass, Weight and Density
- Work, Energy and Power
- Measurement Of Temperature
- Simple Kinetic Theory Of Matter
- Heat Capacity
- Melting And Boiling
- Transfer of Thermal Energy
- General Wave Properties
- Reflection and Refraction Of Light
- Converging Lens
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity
- D.C. Circuits
- Practical Electric Circuitry
- Simple Phenomena Of Magnetism
- Force on Conductor in a Magnetic Field
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Radioactivity and the nuclear atom
Quiz / Practice questions:
Have a question?
Own a smartphone, laptop or tablet? Is the battery dying too fast? Take a look at the 7 tips to a longer lasting battery!
Are you bored? Check out the interesting things section of this blog!