Show/Hide Sub-topics (O Level)
Vernier Calipers Simulation
- Uncheck the box with ‘!’ and ‘?’. ‘!’ gives the hint while ‘?’ gives the answer.
- (OPTIONAL) Use the “0_error” to set a positive or negative zero error.
- Drag the vernier scale to the right.
- Drag the object (in blue) and place it between the jaws of the vernier caliper.
- Click the “Play” button or drag the vernier scale to the left.
- Read off the reading.
- Enter the reading in the “answer?” box at the top right corner. If the reading is correct, the box will turn green. If it is wrong, the box will turn red.
- If you got the correct answer, you can use the reset button to try again.
Vernier Caliper Simulation (Source)
Next: How To Read A Micrometer Screw Gauge
Previous: Measurement of Time
Back To Measurement of Physical Properties (O Level)
Proceed to Practice MCQs For 'O' Level Physics
Proceed to 'O' & 'A' Level Physics Discussion Forum