The topics are meant for H3 Physics (MOE Syllabus). These notes are mainly meant for revision purposes. H3 Physics notes are at a level slightly higher than A level Physics notes. They are meant to give a preview of what Physics will be like in the University. There will be more maths involved – e.g. differentiation and integration.
- Special Relativity
- Quantum Theory Of Light
- Matter Waves
- Quantum Mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- Should I study Physics in university?
- Einstein’s significant 1905 papers
- Top 20 tips to ace your Physics exam!
- 6 Steps To Solve Physics Problems!
- Tips on problem solving in examinations!
- Physics Videos
- Useful Mathematics References
Own a smartphone, laptop or tablet? Is the battery dying too fast? Take a look at the 7 tips to a longer lasting battery!
Are you bored? Check out the interesting things section of this blog!