Revision notes for A level Physics coursework (H1 and H2): For each topics, there are A level revision questions with worked solutions that you can attempt.
The notes available here are great for revision and studying on the go. The A Level Physics content here is equivalent to the Physics required for Advanced Placement. If this is too advanced for you, you can read up on O Level Physics (equivalent to American high school diploma).
- Thermal Physics
- Forces and Dynamics
- Work, Energy and Power
- Circular Motion
- Electric Field
- Current of Electricity
- DC Circuits
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Quantum Physics And Lasers
- Nuclear Physics
All Definitions Needed For A Level:
Have a question?
Recommended Additional Readings:
- Should I study Physics in university?
- Top 20 tips to ace your Physics exam!
- 6 Steps To Solve Physics Problems!
- Tips on problem solving in examinations!
- Physics Videos
- Useful Mathematics References
Own a smartphone, laptop or tablet? Is the battery dying too fast? Take a look at the 7 tips to a longer lasting battery!
Are you bored? Check out the TimeWaster section of this blog!