This topic covers “Magnetism & Electromagnetism” of O Level Physics. (Equivalent to American high school diploma) If this is too basic for you, you can try the more advanced version here (Electromagnetism) and here (Electromagnetic Induction).
Simple Phenomena Of Magnetism
- Properties Of Magnets
- Induced Magnetism & Electrical Method Of Magnetisation
- Magnetic field and magnetic field lines
- Temporary and permanent magnets
- Magnetic field due to current in a straight wire
- Magnetic field due to current in a solenoid
Applications of the magnetic effect of a current:
Force on Conductor in a Magnetic Field
- Electromagnetic induction and links with Faraday’s experiments
- A.C. generator
- Workings of a transformer
2 thoughts on “Magnetism & Electromagnetism”
in olevels physics there is a chapter named introductory electronics..why is it not here?
I also wanted to ask