- Remove a sufficient amount of outer insulation of the three core wires, Live (brown), Neutral (blue) and Earth (green with yellow).
- Open the mains plug with a screwdriver and take out the fuse.
- Remove about 5 mm of the insulation from three wires and twist the copper strands of each wire together.
- Clamp the edge of the removed outer insulation by tightening the two screws that are holding down the outer insulation wire.
- Insert each wire to the correct terminal as shown and tighten each screw so that the wires are fixed properly with the terminals.
- Fix the fuse back to its position and close the covering of the plug.