This topic covers “Measurement Of Physical Properties” of O Level Physics. (Equivalent to American high school diploma) If this is too basic for you, you can try the more advanced version here.
- Physical Quantities
- Base Quantities
- Scalar and vector quantities
- Measurement Of Length
- Measurement Of Time
- Systematic Error & Random Error
- Parallax Error & Zero Error, Accuracy & Precision
- How To Read A Vernier Caliper
- How To Read A Micrometer Screw Gauge
6 thoughts on “Measurement Of Physical Properties”
good work thank you
is it posible to send to me all the o levels physics notes to me via email?
I am a form five student
sir mujhe o level cours me jankari lena hai
Its a mammoth help.Can you post for maths too?Please do so from topic numbers of o levels.
Sorry. I’m not intending to cover o level maths. You can try searching for other maths sites online.